Monday, April 4, 2011

Melbourne Guy Goes to Jakarta

BREAKING NEWS!

yap, Melbourne Guy went to Jakarta two weeks ago *sorry for the late post. :p*


Did we meet? no. Did he told me? yes.


That's kinda ironic,right? 


We planned to meet but suddenly he went with I don't know who. He was at Jakarta for two days only and he told me on the last day he was here. haha *sad laugh*


Really ironic, but what can I say? At least he told me and I tried to make him meet me.


A week goes by and just a few hours ago I chat with him.
He told me that he's sorry because we didn't meet. Then I said, "just chill..."
Then he said, "Thanks". "For what?", I said --tricky question,right? hehe--
"For nothing :) ",he said. --smart answer. *sigh!*


He's pretty much smart at answering question, turn back the question, yeah this is a stay-away-from-him-for-your-own-good type of guy. But, I love risky thing. I can't stop until I know I really can't get him. I believe that I can get any single man I want if I have a good heart and brain. Looks? hmm..average? LOL.


Okay, back to the story.. Well, I don't know what's next. Will we ever gonna meet? Will this relationship gonna last long? Let's just see..


Thanks for reading and God bless you all! 


Love, 
Emma :)

No comments:

Post a Comment