Saturday, February 19, 2011

man from God

hello 2011 !!

been a loooonnnngg time since I wrote my blog. I'm kinda busy last year, with my college stuff.
*huft!*

but, thank God it's all over and I'm ready to get back with my blog. yeay! *finger cross*

Okay, for the starter. I'm gonna tell you about a man. I called him "man from God".

He was my Sunday School teacher when I was in middle school. We used to hangout after Church with my friends. He's funny and super friendly. But suddenly, he went to Melbourne. After that, we were lost contact.

AAANNNNDDD.. in this 2011, suddenly we met at Facebook. Actually he's been my friend at Facebook for a few months but I didn't really care back then until he said 'hi' at facebook chat. -- thank you dear FACEBOOK :) --

After that, we had a long conversation there and then moved to msn messanger. move forward, we're used to call each other from skype *thank God he's paying for the bill at Skype so I can call him to his cellphone FREE and he can call me from he's cellphone FREE :D*. We also keep chatting at msn messanger. He's such a charming cute funny flirty guy! yet, I like him :)

Yeah, I've been pray for a man that fits my dream and my parent's dream for a long time. And I haven't met it yet since my first boyfriend *he's the only batak and Christian guy that I ever dated*.

And come this man. oooohh. I'm so like him so muchooo! The best part is, God makes it easy. I mean, my parents aren't protest or give any comment, they support me just like my brother did all this year to me. My friends feel okay. The communication goes well..

He's very open and straight-to the point. The problem is, the more I talked with him, the more I enjoy telling him about myself and sometime I forget to ask him back. yeaah, I know I look so selfish. NO! it's just, he's very a good listener, so I feel super comfort to tell him about anything I want.

But with him, I learn how to be patient *especially for this long distance condition*, more mature *we have 10 years age difference*, and learn how to care with other people.

I pray for him *his life and his job* and for our relationship and hoping that this time, this relationship is going to work.

PS: Next year I'm gonna try hard to graduate, and for that, I already search for a job or a master degree at Melbourne. In case this relationhip is going further and deeper, I need to make myself settle and I need to think about my life after college as soon as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment