Wednesday, March 9, 2011

emma goes to her future

Hai,


Today I'm gonna talk about my future. Yeah, as you all know, I often change my future plan. 


Anndddd,today I ,maybe, finally have my mind focus on my future.


For the short-term, I want to get a nice grade for all my subjects in Psychology of Industrial and Organization .Then, I'll take "seminar" this year. So, next year (pleaseeee oh dear God) I can continue to "Skripsi". And then, I graduated.


Okay, nooow. Life after graduate.

I'm considering for a few plans:


1. Married (MY NO.1 LIST! yeaah!)
2. Working (international company in Jakarta or go to Melbourne)
3. Taking a scholarship for master degree in Melbourne




Now, As you can see. it's all point to Melbourne. Why? You know why. (nb: read my previous blog ;p)
Yeah, maybe I'm in love with him or just attracted to him. Don't know yet, but I'm gonna take this relationship seriously. I don't want to take any silly-fun only-relationship. I have a dream to married in young age. I'm gonna be 22 years old this year and that is not that young, right? I will chase my dream! hehehe.
If I can spend the rest of my life with that Melbourne guy, than I'll be so thankful and so happy. I pray for that all the time. :)


I guess that all for now. see you later,readers! God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment